About the Azure Developer Role
Our new Azure Developer is just as excited about puzzling and complex Microsoft Azure challenges as we are. You’re eager to help our clients transform to the public cloud.
You manage, monitor, maintain and improve container environments. You solve complex problems using various tools and skills on both Windows and Linux. And, you can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels. We are looking for a software engineer. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can work independently on specific work items and can lead by example: you can demonstrate that you know your stuff. The main focus is to be able to improve your skills and the quality of your team.
What we are looking for in you:
- You are familiar with cloud concepts and the development standards that are required to use the cloud effectively. Together with your team, you help us design and build a robust, secure cloud environment in Azure
- You will be responsible for designing and developing systems that allow other developers to build faster and better. Focus on solving the complex problems presented by the cloud, like security, resilience, and scaling, so that others don’t have to
- You are and remain abreast of the latest market and technological developments and incorporate these in the execution of your development work
- You are an expert (python or c#) developer, and you can explain features at beginner and advanced level and discuss them with your peers
- You focus on quality practices such as TDD can guide people in applying this practice
- You can work with team members (not just developers!) in delivering a better product
- You steer on improving with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- You are comfortable in discussing technical improvements with product owners and ensuring they end up in the sprints
About Your Team
Consider Bryte Blue the divemaster that helps both start-ups and enterprises explore the deepest depths of Azure. In close collaboration with our client’s teams, we tailor and implement solutions that last by focussing on both technological and organizational transformation. Companies like NS, Albert Heijn Online, and DNB turn to Bryte Blue to maximize their cloud-native ambitions. We are an authority in the field of Day2 on Azure.
We are a fast-growing company with top-notch Azure Developers you get to work with and learn from. At Bryte Blue, you get to be part of our Azure-obsessed community.
Customer focus, agile knowledge, and collaboration skills are clearly essential for the Azure developer role. In addition, it’s important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
- You have hands-on experience with Docker or are willing to gain experience.
- Azure (release) pipelines
- Azure cloud concepts like AKS, ADLS, ACR, ADF, Docker, ARM, azcli
- C#, Bash or Python
- Git (Hub)
- Flexible and constructively critical attitude, strong analytic mindset result-oriented,
- Experience in agile environment, experience with DevOps and SCRUM
- You have a university degree (HBO, or higher).
- You’re customer-oriented, disciplined, accurate, proactive, and persuasive.
- You’re enthusiastic and honest.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have good spoken and written English language skills.
Excited about the Azure Developer role, but don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry, if you think you are a good match, tell us why. We’d love to hear your story.
We are a fast-growing cloud-native IT Services company that helps both start-ups and enterprises realize their Kubernetes ambitions on Azure – and yours! Expect to boost your Azure and infrastructure knowledge by learning from and working with the best of the best. We offer a stimulating work environment with plenty of growth opportunities and a great team spirit.
Family leave, 25 vacation days, a pension scheme: we’ve got you covered. What sets us apart is:
- Annual learning budget
- Tech budget
- Great mobility options – your choice: company car, travel compensation, or OV-chip
- Sponsorship to gain qualifications
- Flexible working
- Laptop of your choice
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual bonus